Halloween is a fun time. All the witches and bats are out there…..and so are our dogs. Each year we can find more exciting and original pet costumes.
But if my dog or maybe me – the owner doesn’t like to the costume idea. Maybe you feel that it’s too expensive for one day or maybe it’s some other reason. But you still want to have fun. Then, i have a nice suggestion.
1. Sweater for winter with pig ears, Pumpkin or moose that can be useful at Christmas and all winter cold days. They are so cute, warm and soft and they are really fun.
2. Sweatshirts / hoodies with Jack O’ Lantern Rhinestone or Trick or Treat. They are available Black, Pink, Cream or light Blue up to 3x-large.
3. Tee of a friendly Munster (yes, there are friendly Munster too or a little pumpkin with a big smile.
4. Cute hair bows with the Halloween color and a tiny witch or bat.
5. Soft mesh harness available in 9 colors with small hint like a skull screen print for him and for her a skull with Red bow.
6. Cold days coming and for a limited time we offer a designer Black curly pet blanket with Orange minky soft on reverse side.
7. Pumpkin Shirt Dog Collar Tie on White collar
All suggestions above will make any pet ready for Halloween when at the same time these clothes and accessories can be used all winter.