Search in this site

9/10/12

Dog Poems : Alone Again



I wish someone could tell me
What it is that I've done wrong.
Why I have to stay chained up
And left alone so long.


They seemed so glad to have me
When I came here as a pup.
There were so many things we'd do
While I was growing up.


They couldn't wait to train me
As companion and as friend.
They told me I would never fear
Being left alone again.


The children said they'd feed me,
Said they'd brush me every day.
They'd play with me and walk me,
If only I could stay.


But now the family hasn't time.
They often say I shed.
They wont allow me in the house,
Not even to be fed.


The children never walk me.
They always say, "Not Now!"
I wish that I could please them,
Won't someone tell me how?


All I have is love, you see,
I wish they would explain,
Why they said they wanted me,
Then left me on a chain.
dog
Power by xinh xinh